Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

[Kitchen] Amazon USA-Electric Egg Boiler Cooker-10%OFF

[Copy link]
View1778 | Reply0 | 2021-11-24 16:43:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Lufa at 2021-11-24 17:14
+ z% L* u5 R; u2 n  N; B0 ?9 \4 \8 ]8 v1 z7 t
A. Product name or title:Electric Egg Boiler Cooker Rapid Poacher 1 or 7 Capacity Soft Medium Hard Boiled or Poached for Hard Boiled Scrambled Eggs or Omelets Steamed Vegetables Seafood w/Auto Shut Off Feature WhiteB. Product pictures:
5 V; J0 U0 J) V& Z1 u3 U3 G9 f, t4 g. r* Q& \/ ~+ H

7 I9 }! q$ [4 h* TC. URL:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094CY9FCV  Click here to enter0 H5 P8 a/ ^* u
D.
' v/ A, T4 Y4 G5 e- eReg.Price:15.9) V) B+ I- F/ N& \
Final Price:14.318 A  i. e; @% h5 [; v
E, Code: Pick up from the page
% m# B, |- N4 H- QF.
# m" t( K7 n* K. OStart  Time :  2021-11-24 12:00PDT   5 q) l- `8 W! O3 S7 e/ i7 H
Expiration Date :2021-11-29 23:59PDT
; R! v0 R; @0 i; P4 ?G. Reason for recommendation:7 z2 x4 U! {( H# [3 N: y6 Q
I just received my egg cooker yesterday, and tried it out. First of all, don’t be surprised when you pull it out of the box. It is very small, probably smaller than other egg cookers out there. Consider it a space saver. It does have slots for 7 eggs on each level, but you won’t be able to fit 7 eggs on a tray, unless you have medium or small eggs. I used some extra large eggs, and was able to comfortably fit 4 eggs on one tray. Make sure you read the instructions. The measuring cup has indications on it for soft, medium and hard boiled eggs, but on the instruction sheet, it says to use 60ml water for 1-7 eggs. That is a lot more water than the indication on the cup for hard boiled eggs, so since I had 4 eggs to hard boil, I used 60ml water. I assume that if you want to cook 14 eggs, you would use 120ml water, but I’ll have to test that..... I turned it on, and it went to work. When the light went off, I pulled out the tray and set it in a bowl of ice water. Results? Peeling the eggs was very easy. Perfectly cooked yolks, no gray ring around the yolks!
+ \, `& i& m  `: e" u/ |$ K*Make sure that before you place the eggs in the tray, you pierce the larger part of the egg with the little pin located on the bottom of the measuring cup. I did that, and none of the eggs burst.( L% y' [# \3 y* V  @, X
So far, I do love the egg cooker. It comes with a stainless steel bowl for egg poaching, omelet making... I’ll try that. I’m happy that it’s not plastic, as other egg cookers have. That was a selling point, for me. I don’t like the idea of making an omelet in a plastic pan.! ^1 {: M" Z5 d4 o
I think it’s worth the money.
4 l3 B, p& T( L1 J8 M/ ^4 {

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Now

Points Rules