Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Post a task process!

[Copy link]
View1994 | Reply0 | 2021-11-29 18:02:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
A. Click here to enter the task center page.& w% T3 k/ k( u  `
B. Click "Post a Task" to start posting your task.0 _" N- ~3 w- O
9 w  J5 v& d+ g/ }. j
C.Select the corresponding task category.
$ O" e( |" z2 M4 \+ R( L/ I
( H4 {7 k. {; ^/ ~+ ?7 |( N% z* OD. Fill in the following process according to the instructions:
# K  c9 y- D+ L+ q7 r& @0 Y
- v9 r8 L# P) M+ z1. Select the category of this task.2 O6 _8 u* g6 Y- n: H! b
2. Enter the title of the task, the suggested format: your requirement + the number of people requirement6 K- I. X: }; H9 p
3. Select the mission mode. For the description of each mode, please click here to view.; h. d& x5 a; H" \! U! G6 v( i& X3 c+ C7 e
4. Fill in your total budget for this task.
& E" T  o9 Y# k7 j- R; Za.If you choose the Equal Distribution mode, you should fill in the total budget here.Example: You want to publish a task, and you need 10 people to complete it. Each person is 10AMF Currency. Then, your budget should be 100AMF Currency.% Q# \% S% S0 ^' z# U
b.If you choose the reward mode, you should fill in the unit price here. Example: You want to post a task, which requires 10 people to complete. Everyone is 10AMF Currency. Then, your budget should be 10AMF Currency. After the task is completed, you have to manually pay 10AMF Currency to everyone.' j( B3 {7 `! z
c.If you choose the Installment payment model, you should fill in the total budget here. Example: You want to post a task and it needs 2 people to complete it. But this task has to be divided into many stages, and you will pay every undertaker according to each stage. The payment amount at each stage of the process is negotiated by both parties to the task. But when the task is finally completed, it must be paid according to the total budget.
- L. y: r0 A8 ~* I2 B) J/ U
5. The total number of people required to perform this task., ~1 w5 Y/ a! m$ H2 {4 i
6. The deadline for registration of tasks, we suggest you set 1-7 days.
& a, C4 {( G$ Z* \7. The Enroll Fee paid by the applicant to the employer. You can set it to 0 and no Enroll Fee will be charged. You can also set any integer between 1-99. When applicants Enroll for this task, the system will automatically deduct the Enroll Fee. Regarding the rules of the Enroll Fee, please click here to view the rules.
4 z9 ~  P; J( S+ d7 k+ _In addition, employers can use this feature to achieve the purpose of crowdfunding. When you can provide rewards to members, please state your rewards and set the number of rewards. The applicant is charged a specified amount of Enroll Fee.2 U  I$ P' T! `+ x7 V3 t8 Q' i( K+ h
8. The deposit paid by the applicant to the employer. In order to protect the rights and interests of both parties, the use task is carried out normally and successfully completed. Regarding the rules for the use of margin, please click here to view.
8 \$ B/ s1 N/ R: c: J( W" D3 V9. Select the selection method of the undertaker.6 o8 Y2 `" e) A  z
If you choose to be automatically selected, the system will automatically select this person after the applicant's application is successful. Note that when the number of candidates you set is reached, the system will stop registration. Close the registration entrance.# n6 t5 ]  p! o! T" ~- y" O8 P
If you choose employer approval, after the applicant has successfully applied, the employer needs to manually select and approve the applicant's participation in the task interface. (If you cannot approve the applicant's application in time, we recommend that you choose to be automatically selected).

* m+ [9 m5 ]6 c' I4 `10. Select the visibility required by the task,* x4 j. o5 S% w1 N) E; ?# J4 d* J/ i7 i
When you choose to be visible to all, all members of this site (including tourists) can see your information. For the security of your task information, we do not recommend that you choose this mode.6 M6 {: x. S/ T, @
When you select Applicant Visible, the task requirements can only be seen after membership application.1 q$ a) I1 O# M! C$ {
When you select the undertaker (when the applicant is approved by the system or after the employer approves, the role becomes the undertaker) is visible, only the successful undertaker can see the task requirements.

4 i) D2 G. Y! u11. Select the visibility of the reply message of the task,8 H7 J8 ]% l' d) a4 ~

2 q  l2 \( ^5 H3 U7 ?When you choose that only the employer can see, except for the employer, no one else can see the content required by the task.
7 `, w& F+ h$ M; l0 G$ HWhen you select Visible to everyone, everyone can see the content of your task requirements.3 H; _2 \/ q0 a8 x9 }# `# h
When you select Applicant Visible, the task requirements can only be seen after membership application.
( J- }& {! |: r' _, \, Z3 b% KWhen you choose the undertaker to be visible, only the successful undertaker can see the task requirements.

- o) ]4 l5 ]; E8 p, C12. You can appoint a certain member to complete your task. After appointing, no one else can sign up and receive this task. When you don’t need to specify, please leave it blank.# I- ^# g' z( R) s* `" a9 Y! B
13. You can manually enter your task requirements here. Our recommended format is:
  F1 X4 d8 Z/ Q8 n+ ^Task name: Title.
* o, B' w# R* S2 O) W! |Task requirements: the purpose you need to achieve, your requirements for the undertaker.
( g4 x3 Y# f1 s  aPicture needed for the task: the picture needed to complete the task.4 x( r* E' o+ O7 _' N- ?; H. Q) d
Text required for the task: the text needed to complete the task.  Q- z+ D- x+ h5 X5 L% W7 _# D
Target page URL: The undertaker enters the designated page through this link.
+ h* L3 x2 t2 _* X4 VOther instructions: what you need to add.7 V; I4 s# r. D. u
E. Page after the post is successfully published:9 r- D6 R# ?6 H- c

3 l$ J4 V6 P9 }( c$ A4 ^8 A1. You can see the task information.' b0 `  B: q$ z8 _) a
2. You can view the total progress of the task.
( R6 O2 o/ k9 K. Y( a) ^. a3. You can see the operation interface of the task, you can modify the task customization, and you can also request "complete task" here.
- L6 R! l5 i( l5 O$ L; f5 U4. You can see the list of applicants and undertakers.

: C6 O; A7 j3 \- g+ o6 C' D" yF. In the task interface, you can see the list of applicants and undertakers:' C* t6 d& I+ u9 ?& |
When someone applies for your task:" i9 z6 P7 k; x3 i0 R! ~# P

) J0 l; D7 C4 T! |3 s1. You can approve or delete. Approval will allow the other party to help you complete the task. Delete, Other party will be rejected.) a2 ^# D2 D( A, l& N! b1 i
2. You can view the list of tasks completed by the other party.+ ]1 s) m( b0 t
3. You can send messages and pictures to the other party, or consult the other party's related questions., [. m- \+ O* n9 Y5 F& Y
4. You can visit the other party's homepage.

' C% ?3 B! U8 x& VG. In the task interface, you can see the list of applicants and undertakers:' f7 O6 [% x6 @9 m7 ?0 m
When you choose the other party to complete the task for you:
3 l7 [. b* [/ R: T
! ?1 x' i. x: X$ b% C0 D  Q" l1. A "+" will appear in front of the number in the other party's income list.# v9 a. s; x+ d
2. The other party's ID will turn red.
8 G' o2 w/ {; A- }* F8 w3. The "I want to quit the task" option will appear on the other party's interface.# b+ X6 O  a8 M$ t3 W' d3 P
4. Applicants can judge whether they have been selected based on the above three items. We do not recommend applicants to perform tasks before confirming that they have been selected. Otherwise, there will be a situation that "completed the task but not selected, so no reward" may occur.

" }, ]* M6 y' gH. If you choose the even distribution mode:/ A/ [# S% K' A# [3 e6 k

5 E6 W7 ~) R' mThe task is in progress,
! ]! F# n+ {  M4 \% M+ O: DYou can change the task customization item through 1., D1 z* h$ y9 X( G5 E8 i! D' ]
You can use 3 to communicate with each other and confirm the progress of the task.
' @/ |  a2 |$ XAfter confirming that the task is completed, click 4, and then see prompt 5 to complete the payment.' N* }; A) k" Y8 q$ q9 v
Finally, you can click 2 to complete this task.
3 \4 {) }* n% c
I. If you choose the reward mode:
  [( X( }7 |) `+ C) P8 W
$ E7 s* l# p' _The task is in progress,
- E9 |% J# Y$ Y  c% x# OYou can change the task customization item through 1.- B! a& i( ^7 n+ f
You can use 3 to communicate with each other and confirm the progress of the task.
) d- J8 I9 k- t+ f. E$ `8 l" d$ NAfter confirming that the task is completed, click 4, and then see prompt 5 to complete the payment.
* P" Z/ b2 V  u( yThen check 6 to confirm that all task members have been rewarded.$ W1 k- C* u7 B' V

) `3 m6 Q7 h1 e  N/ _) f) rJ. If you choose the installment mode:
) H7 W* b, ]4 t: d( h- A  Z* Q* }1 B* U2 i. s% C) @
The task is in progress,- v  q' o( J: v7 O+ U, q7 t
You can change the task customization item through 1.
8 B- I! [: K. b' K; o( R! b+ gYou can use 3 to communicate with each other and confirm the progress of the task.
7 g' I9 @; f  _1 c1 }# e! QWhen each stage of the task is completed, please click 4, then complete the payment, and finally complete the full payment./ w0 q! c9 V) M& K! \, b0 [. v
2 R$ ~5 l3 [. U+ b1 v, _8 C
) T7 ^! F8 |, a3 {5 B! r* n
  @6 ?7 s/ z% O, r- ]$ R, q
) n" O" u  Z0 X1 a

* n4 X6 x6 l& a* |

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Now

Points Rules