Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Explanation of task execution mode.

[Copy link]
View1403 | Reply0 | 2021-11-29 17:59:12 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ⅲ. Description of task types issued:9 b7 i+ i0 P  c5 \3 F
A. Reward mode: (1-N personal acceptance can be set, after both parties confirm that the task is completed, the employer manually pays AMF Currency to the undertaker.)
( p) L0 l8 T0 B/ I8 B1. Employers set the task unit price and number of tasks when publishing tasks, and the platform freezes the unit price of tasks * number of tasks + service fees.
9 x9 z/ d& j7 p7 ]2. The unit price of the task cannot be modified. When the number of people is modified, it cannot be less than the number of people who have been rewarded, and when the number of people is reduced, part of the service fee will not be refunded.
: ?3 v$ J& q/ {/ _6 Q3. After the task is completed, the employer directly pays the unit price in a lump sum to take over.* e2 u( S2 v/ C+ I: |$ W* t! f, R
4. The number of tasks must be the same as the number of rewards before you click to complete the task. If you really want to complete the task, you can modify the number of tasks and then click to complete the task.
+ Z9 B8 H8 W% d% z, u4 |5. The employer service fee is deducted when setting the task unit price and number of people., ~3 r- Z$ B  V. [& Q; D( }  ]
6. The service fee for taking over is deducted when the employer pays., X: e' L0 E+ y9 U4 V+ \& P8 i
B. Equal Distribution: (1-N personal undertaking can be set, and after the two parties confirm the task is completed, the AMF Currency will be automatically distributed equally to the undertaking.)
, a" n; E) y+ G" b# _  P5 |( Y1. The employer sets the budget amount and the number of tasks when publishing tasks, and the platform freezes the budget amount + service fees.. j& t4 J2 z" a8 @7 Y. }
2. The budget amount cannot be modified, and the number of people cannot be less than the number of selected people.
; p' a& F7 Z* g& H+ W# C3. When the task is successfully completed, the frozen budget amount will be automatically divided equally among the selected candidates.# d4 N0 ?; p/ I+ T; Q$ I/ I* a9 @% H
4. The employer service fee is deducted when setting the budget amount.5 T. I# _& C7 d) L( C
5. The service fee for taking over will be deducted when the task is completed.! F; s4 u. X5 ^' L. m; \
C. Instalment mode: (1-N personal undertaking can be set up, and both parties pay according to the stage when the task is completed. After both parties confirm that the stage is completed, the employer manually pays AMF Currency to the undertaker.)
* m$ c  m* G- V( D' O8 E$ D: e1. The employer sets the budget amount and the number of tasks when publishing tasks, and the platform freezes the budget amount + service fees.4 a3 P! ^* I# K" n
2. The budget amount can be added and modified, it can only be increased but not decreased, and the number of people cannot be less than the number of selected people.* j) G5 J% w6 r9 p, X8 G6 l8 V
3. Employers can use the frozen budget amount to freely pay the selected receivers in installments (sometimes a task is completed in several installments), until the payment is complete, you can click to complete the task.5 b, h" y. Y1 i& _$ T
4. The employer service fee is deducted when setting the budget amount.
9 z+ _/ @+ `2 V5 D4 `5. The service fee for taking over is deducted when the employer pays.7 s% [# T  G2 E: m: ~5 s, H. Y
! r2 i( s# r' j/ `

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Now

Points Rules